Wednesday, April 11, 2007
My friend...
Life is fullof surprizes
indeed it is stranger than fantasies
we keep on imagining and planning
but reality always stand beyond our thinking

I had a childhood fantasy, a small wish
to have a best friend, no matter a guy or a miss

with whom i can share the understanding bond
who is a good soul and can think beyond

with whom i can fly,on whom i can rely
with whom i can share and let my heart bare
who is always there to listen
no matter how silly is that action
whether m right or wrong
but whose presence always make me strong

with whom i can talk for long hours, without any topic
but it should always a pleasure,and never a sick

who is always available,twenty-four seven
no matter its dusk or dawn
pamper me like a baby
loves me like a juvenile lady

friendship has no rules to abide
but that friend is there to stand by on my side

I thought it as my fantasy
which would never come to be a reality

But to my surprise,
i got blessed with a friend
with whom i have this kind of frienship to share
its very pure, and all my pleasure
i am thankful to god, for giving me this honour......
 
posted by Jyoti at 10:37 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


10 Comments:


  • At April 12, 2007 at 12:01 AM, Blogger Unknown

    hello friens!!
    i hope this poem is 4 me!!!
    so dhyaan se padna..
    n achai hi karna...k!!

     
  • At April 12, 2007 at 8:13 AM, Blogger Deepak

    ya frnds r great BOON of god.
    do u know:-
    dunia main sirf yahi ek relation hai jo aap khud banate ho, select karte ho,deselect karte ho.... baki sab riste to blood se hote hai (eg. Mama,bro,sis, uncle). aap use chor nahi sakte.... but agar aapko koi frnd aacha na lage to aap use chor sakte hai....:)

    hai na intresting thin....
    dost wo hai jo aapko hasata hai!
    dost wo hai jo aapko rulata hai!!
    dost wo hai jo aapko sambhalta hai!!!!!!

    hey!! u have a gr8 think abt frnds...

     
  • At April 13, 2007 at 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    @deepak--thank u so much this great comment...thanks a pile dear

     
  • At April 13, 2007 at 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    @harpreet: Indeed dear

     
  • At April 24, 2007 at 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am so glad to read your exquisite understanding of the meaning of friendship. I am sure you are never going to be deprived of caring, sharing and loving friends.

    And as they say, it takes seconds to say "I am your true friend, minutes to explain the meaning, hours to demonstrate is, but a lifetime to prove and realize the essence".

    I am sure you have already started realizing what takes lifetime for others.

    A True Friend

     
  • At April 25, 2007 at 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi.... Nice poem. :-)
    But who is this friend? You never told me? :-(

    with cares! D

     
  • At April 27, 2007 at 10:45 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Small friendship note to my friend:
    My friendship means a little heart that never hates,
    A cute smile that never fade,
    And a strong friendship that never breaks.
    Nice, keep it up
    God Bless.

    Now, some funny message:
    A friendship is a ship in which friends are loaded and unloaded. But the friend that is there even if your ship is sinking, is the real friend......

    A Friend

     
  • At April 27, 2007 at 10:53 PM, Blogger Jyoti

    @D:Thank u! And u know the answer of ur question...thoda dimag pe zor daal!!

    @gagandeep: thank you so mush for this rythmic reply!! :)

     
  • At July 8, 2007 at 1:58 AM, Blogger Aruvikkuzhy

    of course u r luckiest in this world because u have a sincere and truthful friend. I remember the words of william wordsworth when he answered to those who saw him carrying a light on a day, "I am searching a good man whom I can relieve." Those who r having good friends r luckiest in this world.

     
  • At July 8, 2007 at 2:24 AM, Blogger Jyoti

    @orkut: Thanks a lot...i agree god has blessed me with "friends"